Environmental-educationEl Cantalar Environmental Education Centre is set in the heart of the Cazorla mountain range, surrounded by mediterranean forest and close to the River Guadalquivir. Our Schools Programme combines environmental and outdoor learning with a range of adventure activities designed to promote the enjoyment of and respect for the natural environment. During the summer months, we run a variety of summer camps for children.
El Cantalar offers you ...
- A team of professionals to organize and run your actitivies.
- Our own hostel-style accommodation, perfect for groups of up to 60.
- Exclusive use of our centre and its facilities for groups of 35 or more
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- A range of attractive, educational activities and adventure sports
- Specific programmes for differente educational levels, tailored to the needs of each group
- Bilingual option (English-Spanish)
- Healthy, tasty meals, prepared in our own kitchen from fresh, local ingredients (special diets catered for)
- Spacious activities room
- Library and laboratory
- Open air pool (summer months only)